Thursday, April 19, 2012

Introduction

Hey all. I'm lig0schndr, but you can call me liger. This blog is dedicated to finding and showing all of the many references in the show Haiyore! Nyaruko-san (這いよれ! ニャル子さん) an anime currently airing this spring season. There are so many references in this show and it's a lot of fun when you get them. I feel the enjoyment of the show is severely hampered when you don't, though, so I made this blog to point out as many as possible. I hope you all enjoy the posts! Sorry if I stated any inaccuracies. If you could correct me if there are any I'd appreciate it! Also, please don't hesitate to comment if you know a reference I haven't found! I'll try and cite references I didn't find on my own when possible. I definitely don't have enough knowledge of anime or Japanese culture to catch all of them, and I haven't read any Lovecraft books so all of those references are completely lost on me. Lastly, here is a Japanese wiki site I found that has some info about references in the novel, show, etc: http://www15.atwiki.jp/nyaruko/ Well, without further ado,
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!
Let's\(・ω・)/にゃー!

No comments:

Post a Comment