Sunday, March 31, 2013

Introduction W

Hey everyone, lig0schndr here. "Haiyore! Nyaruko-san W" (這いよれ!ニャル子さんW) is about to air! Once again I'll try my best to gather all of the references I can and explain them. I will be asking for everyone's help again. I greatly appreciate any help in informing me of references or things to correct. I will add and fix things as quickly as possible. Thanks! I look forward to working with everyone again!

Here are links to some websites that I gather information from:
* Haiyore! Nyaruko-san Moto Neta Wiki (這いよれ! ニャル子さん 元ネタwiki)
* A blog by servitors about Cthulhu Mythos inspired works (クトゥルー/クトゥルフ神話作品発掘記)
* Steman Blog (ステマブログ)

The writings of H. P. Lovecraft are available to read online at http://www.hplovecraft.com/

皆さんこんにちは!lig0schndrです。「這いよれ!ニャル子さんW」はもうすぐ放送されます!もう一回元ネタを集めようとします。今回も皆さんのお手伝いを頼みます。元ネタを教えてくだされば、本当に感謝します。できるだけ早く追加します。間違えたことがあれば、それも教えてください。一刻も早く直します。ありがとうございます。これからもお世話になります。よろしくお願いします!

こちらのホームページは「這いよれ!ニャル子さん」の元ネタが多いです:
* 這いよれ! ニャル子さん 元ネタwiki
* servitorsさんのブログ - クトゥルー/クトゥルフ神話作品発掘記
* ステマブログ

H.P.ラヴクラフトの作品(英語): http://www.hplovecraft.com/

8 comments:

  1. Ah, another season of chaos is all ready upon us. This is going to be some exhausting work and research. Good luck with this!

    (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!(」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!Let's\(・ω・)/にゃー!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll try my best! (」・ω・)」うー!(/・ω・)/にゃー!

      Delete
  2. \(・ω・\)SAN値!(/・ω・)/ピンチ!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. \(・ω・\)SAN値!(/・ω・)/ピンチ!

      Delete
  3. Happy to see you again! (/^ロ^)/♪♪

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Happy to be of service again!

      Delete
  4. Hi! Hey, great blog! Thanks for consolidating all the info, it makes watching the show that much more enjoyable. The group I work with is actually subbing a version of the show. Would you be amenable to allowing us to list information from your blog in the subs? We're not using it for commercial purposes or anything like that, just to make it more enjoyable for the viewers. Thanks for your time!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I'm glad that this blog has been helpful to you! Yeah, feel free to use the information on my blog. I wish you luck with your work! If you find anything that is missing or incorrect, I would appreciate it if you told me so I can add or fix it. Thanks!

      Delete